Checking on the cart tires a month after getting them to seal using TireJect. I put 45 psi in these tires a month ago and they don’t appear to have lost any air pressure. Before I put the Tireject in they would not even hold air for a day. All the other tires from the 8 month test video are still holding air without having to add any pressure. You can check out that video here https://youtu.be/aKfUpNPZQQI
I did receive some Tireject for free to test. But i have also paid for as much if not more because I have been so happy with the product. You can order your own here https://amzn.to/2ogSvYe
Some of the features found on there website
1. Made in the USA and carries a money back gaurantee.
2. Water soluble for easy clean up and is shelf stable for 5+ years.
3. No harsh chemicals is Non-Hazardous, Non-corrosive and Non-Toxic.
4. Low viscosity will not cause vibration and coats the whole inside of the tire.
5. Fixes bead leaks, slow leaks, punctures up to 3/8″ for up to 24 months on both tread and sidewall seals most tire dry rot.
6. Compatible with all off-road tubeless tires including construction and heavy equipment tires.
7. fixes bead leaks and helps seal the bead to the rim